Available Size: US 7 & 8 (Other sizes made to order)
Approximate Ring Weight: 2.39 Gram (Varies with Size & Plating)
Gemstone: White Quartz
Stone Cut: Round Cut
Gemstone Color: White
Gemstone Quantity: 1
Approximate Gemstone Carat Weight: 0.69 carat
Approximate Stone Size: 6 mm
Metal: 925 Sterling Silver
Plating: Silver, 0.5 Micron Rose Gold & Yellow Gold
Approximate Metal Weight: 2.21 gram
Jewelry Type: Women's Rings
Natural White Quartz is one of the beautiful precious gemstone that comes with the fine color of whitish grey and texture. The word Quartz has been derived from its European word “quarz”. White quartz countertops are a clean and modern choice for any design. The durability, easy maintenance, and variety in texture make quartz an ideal material for countertops that need to look great for a long time. Quartz is a fairly new and modern addition to the family of countertop materials.
This white crystal is considered a “master healer.” It's said to amplify energy by absorbing, storing, releasing, and regulating it. It's also said to aid concentration and memory. Physically, clear crystals are claimed to help stimulate the immune system and balance out your entire body.
Care & Guidelines to keep your jewelry intact & glistening
Jewelry is designed to last for many years to come but all precious jewelry will naturally tarnish and look dull if proper care have not been taken. Always protect your jewellery from knocks, scratches, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold to minimize these effects.
• Remove jewelry when showering or bathing. This is particularly important when on the beach, in the sea and in chlorinated water.
• Avoid wearing jewelry when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
• Never expose jewelry to household cleaning products, especially bleach and highly reactive solutions.
• Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray on the gemstones or pearls as it jeopardises the integrity of the material.
• Remove jewellery when applying make-up, creams to avoid the residue getting into the texture or gemstone setting.Any residue dulls the shine of your ring.
• Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.