Approximate Accent Size: 1.2 mm (5 pcs), 1.3 mm & 1.5 mm (4 pcs each), 1.7 mm (6 pcs)
Metal: 925 Sterling Silver
Plating: White Rhodium, 1 Micron Rose Gold & Yellow Gold
Approximate Metal Weight: 4.34 gram
Style: Solitaire with Accents
Jewelry Type: Women's Rings
Rose Quartz is a popular jewelry gemstone and is also known as Love Stone or Bohemian Ruby. The color of this gemstone may range from very pale pink to deep reddish-pink. Rose Quartz is a silicon dioxide crystal, is one of the most common varieties of the Quartz family. Rose quartz is the birthstone for January. The gemstone is connected to a couple’s second and fifth wedding anniversaries. The gift of this gemstone is believed to strengthen love, increase fertility, and reduce anger in a couple’s life. Starting from peach, the range of this gemstone’s colors can move to vivid pink and almost purple. The stone owes its color to the presence of tiny amounts of manganese, iron, and titanium in the mineral composition.
Care & Guidelines to keep your jewelry intact & glistening
Jewelry is designed to last for many years to come but all precious jewelry will naturally tarnish and look dull if proper care have not been taken. Always protect your jewellery from knocks, scratches, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold to minimize these effects.
• Remove jewelry when showering or bathing. This is particularly important when on the beach, in the sea and in chlorinated water.
• Avoid wearing jewelry when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
• Never expose jewelry to household cleaning products, especially bleach and highly reactive solutions.
• Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray on the gemstones or pearls as it jeopardises the integrity of the material.
• Remove jewellery when applying make-up, creams to avoid the residue getting into the texture or gemstone setting.Any residue dulls the shine of your ring.
• Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.