Purple Star Ruby and White Zircon Silver Stud Earrings
Approximate Earrings Size: L x W (8.8 mm x 8.8 mm)
Approximate Earrings Gross Weight: 4.68 Gram
Main Gemstone: Star Ruby
Main Stone Cut: Cabochon Round
Main Gemstone Color: Purple
Main Gemstone Quantity: 2
Approximate Main Gemstone carat weight: 2.72 carat
Approximate Main Stone Size: 5 mm
Accent Gemstone: Zircon
Accent Stone Cut: Round Cut
Accent Color: White
Accent Stone Quantity: 26
Approximate Accents carat weight: 0.60 carat
Approximate Accents Size: 1.5 mm
Metal: 925 Sterling Silver
Plating: White Rhodium, 0.5 Micron Rose Gold & Yellow Gold
Approximate Metal Weight: 2.01 gram
Back Finding: Push Back
Jewelry Type: Earrings
Star Rubies are a rare variety of the gemstone Ruby. These magnificent gems display a sharp six-rayed star which seems to glide magically across the surface of the gem when the latter is moved. Along with all other forms of ruby, it is one of the most valuable types of colored gemstones available today. In fact, large rubies are actually rarer and more valuable than diamonds of comparable size. Ruby is the official birthstone for those who are born in July.
Care & Guidelines to keep your jewelry intact & glistening
Jewelry is designed to last for many years to come but all precious jewelry will naturally tarnish and look dull if proper care have not been taken. Always protect your jewellery from knocks, scratches, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold to minimize these effects.
• Remove jewelry when showering or bathing. This is particularly important when on the beach, in the sea and in chlorinated water.
• Avoid wearing jewelry when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
• Never expose jewelry to household cleaning products, especially bleach and highly reactive solutions.
• Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray on the gemstones or pearls as it jeopardises the integrity of the material.
• Remove jewellery when applying make-up, creams to avoid the residue getting into the texture or gemstone setting.Any residue dulls the shine of your ring.
• Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.