Natural Peridot and Ethiopian Opal Necklace 925 Silver
N1303PRDB-R2Regular price $160.37 Sale price $48.11
Peridot and Ethiopian Opal Beads Handmade Silver Necklace
Necklace Length: (Including Silver Chain and Clasp)
1st Gemstone: Peridot
Gemstone Cut: Faceted Round & Pear
Gemstone Color: Green
Approximate Gemstone Size: Round 3.5 mm & Pear 6 x 8 mm
2nd Gemstone: Ethiopian Opal
Gemstone Cut: Smooth Round
Gemstone Color: White (Multi Fire)
Approximate Gemstone Size: 3.5 mm
Approximate Necklace Gross Weight: 10.30 Gram (Varies as per Length)
Metal: 925 Sterling Silver
Plating: 0.5 Micron Rose Gold
Approximate Metal Weight: 2.02 Gram
Closure: Lobster Claw 8 MM
Jewelry Type: Necklace
Care & Guidelines to keep your jewelry intact & glistening
Jewelry is designed to last for many years to come but all precious jewelry will naturally tarnish and look dull if proper care have not been taken. Always protect your jewellery from knocks, scratches, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold to minimize these effects.
• Remove jewelry when showering or bathing. This is particularly important when on the beach, in the sea and in chlorinated water.
• Avoid wearing jewelry when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
• Never expose jewelry to household cleaning products, especially bleach and highly reactive solutions.
• Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray on the gemstones or pearls as it jeopardises the integrity of the material.
• Remove jewellery when applying make-up, creams to avoid the residue getting into the texture or gemstone setting.Any residue dulls the shine of your ring.
• Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.