Available Size: US 7 & 8(Other sizes made to order)
Approximate Ring Weight: 2.39 Gram (Varies with Size)
Gemstone: Multi Sapphire
Gemstone Cut: Faceted Rondelle
Main Gemstone Color: Multicolor
Approximate Main Gemstone Carat Weight: 2.63 carat
Approximate Stone Size: 3.5 mm
Metal: 925 Sterling Silver
Plating: White Rhodium & 1 Micron Yellow Gold
Approximate Metal Weight: 1.86 gram
Jewelry Type: Women's Rings
Known as the "wisdom stone", each color of Sapphire brings its own particular wisdom. It releases mental tension, depression, unwanted thoughts and spiritual confusion. Sapphire restores balance within the body, aligning the physical, mental and spiritual planes, bringing serenity and peace of mind. It stimulates concentration, brings lightness, and joy. Sapphire is also known as a "stone of prosperity", attracting gifts of all kinds and fulfilling dreams and desires.
Sapphire treats blood disorders, combatting excessive bleeding and strengthening the walls of the veins. It is used for cellular disorders, regulates the glands and calms overactive body systems.
The Blue Sapphire is traditionally associated with purity and love. It assists you to stay on the spiritual path, releasing blockages and providing strength. Blue Sapphire facilitates self-expression, assisting in communication and expressing your truth and beliefs. It opens and heals the thyroid and the throat chakra and has a calming and balancing effect on the nervous system.
Green Sapphire is known as the "stone of fidelity", stimulating the heart chakra and bringing loyalty and integrity. It improves internal and external vision and helps you to remember dreams.
Pink Sapphire clears emotional blockages bringing peace and unconditional love.
Yellow Sapphire attracts wealth and brings prosperity to the home. It stimulates the intellect and improves overall focus, enhancing wisdom. Yellow Sapphire assists in bringing fulfilment of ambition. It aids in eliminating impurities from the body and stimulating the lymphatic system. Treats liver and gallbladder problems as well as disorders of the spleen and stomach.
Care & Guidelines to keep your jewelry intact & glistening
Jewelry is designed to last for many years to come but all precious jewelry will naturally tarnish and look dull if proper care have not been taken. Always protect your jewellery from knocks, scratches, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold to minimize these effects.
• Remove jewelry when showering or bathing. This is particularly important when on the beach, in the sea and in chlorinated water.
• Avoid wearing jewelry when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
• Never expose jewelry to household cleaning products, especially bleach and highly reactive solutions.
• Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray on the gemstones or pearls as it jeopardises the integrity of the material.
• Remove jewellery when applying make-up, creams to avoid the residue getting into the texture or gemstone setting.Any residue dulls the shine of your ring.
• Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.