Approximate Ring Weight: 3.86 Gram (Varies with Size & Plating)
Main Gemstone: Morganite
Main Stone Cut: Cushion Cut
Main Gemstone Color: Pink
Main Gemstone Quantity: 1
Approximate Main Gemstone Carat Weight: 1.27 carat
Approximate Stone Size: 6 x 8 mm
Accent Gemstone: Zircon
Accent Stone Cut: Round Cut
Accent Color: White
Accent Stone Quantity: 6
Approximate Accents Carat Weight: 1.5 mm 0.10 carat, 1.3 & 1.2 mm 0.03 carat
Approximate Accent Size: 1.5 mm, 1.3 mm & 1.2 mm (2 pcs each)
Metal: 925 Sterling Silver
Plating: White Rhodium, 1 Micron Rose Gold & Yellow Gold
Approximate Metal Weight: 3.57 gram
Style: Solitaire with Accents
Jewelry Type: Women's Rings
Morganite is connected to the heart and is attuned to the heart chakra. Morganite is believed to bring healing, compassion and promise to those who wear it. Morganite opens wearers to unconditional love while dissolving ego Morganite is a powerful, high vibrational, universal stone of unconditional love. Morganite activates and cleanses the Heart Chakra, connecting to Divine Love. Holding a piece of Morganite brings a sense of deep peace and joy, both within us and with the world.
Zircon Crystal is a very popular and bright gemstone used for its spiritual and physical healing properties. It represents happiness, prosperity, chastity, positive energy, honor, purity, and spiritual protection. It is associated with all the chakras and can combine their strengths by aligning them.
Care & Guidelines to keep your jewelry intact & glistening
Jewelry is designed to last for many years to come but all precious jewelry will naturally tarnish and look dull if proper care have not been taken. Always protect your jewellery from knocks, scratches, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold to minimize these effects.
• Remove jewelry when showering or bathing. This is particularly important when on the beach, in the sea and in chlorinated water.
• Avoid wearing jewelry when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
• Never expose jewelry to household cleaning products, especially bleach and highly reactive solutions.
• Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray on the gemstones or pearls as it jeopardises the integrity of the material.
• Remove jewellery when applying make-up, creams to avoid the residue getting into the texture or gemstone setting.Any residue dulls the shine of your ring.
• Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.