Natural Ethiopian Opal Bracelet 925 Silver
B1992ETOB-Y2Regular price $150.53 Sale price $45.16
Ethiopian Black & Blue Opal Beads Handmade Silver Bracelet
Bracelet Length - Including Silver Chain & Clasp
1st Gemstone: Ethiopian Opal
Gemstone Cut: Faceted Rondelle
Gemstone Color: Black (Multicolor Fire)
Approximate Gemstone Size: 3.5 - 4.5 mm
2nd Gemstone: Ethiopian Opal
Gemstone Cut: Smooth Rondelle
Gemstone Color: Blue (Multicolor Fire)
Approximate Gemstone Size: 4 - 4.5 mm
Approximate Bracelet Weight: 4.21 Gram (Varies as per length)
Metal: 925 Sterling Silver
Plating: 0.5 Micron Yellow Gold
Approximate Metal Weight: 1.44 Gram
Closure: Lobster Claw 8 MM
Jewelry Type: Bracelets
Care & Guidelines to keep your jewelry intact & glistening
Jewelry is designed to last for many years to come but all precious jewelry will naturally tarnish and look dull if proper care have not been taken. Always protect your jewellery from knocks, scratches, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold to minimize these effects.
• Remove jewelry when showering or bathing. This is particularly important when on the beach, in the sea and in chlorinated water.
• Avoid wearing jewelry when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
• Never expose jewelry to household cleaning products, especially bleach and highly reactive solutions.
• Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray on the gemstones or pearls as it jeopardises the integrity of the material.
• Remove jewellery when applying make-up, creams to avoid the residue getting into the texture or gemstone setting.Any residue dulls the shine of your ring.
• Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.