Ethiopian Opal & Chrome Diopside Silver Drop Earring
Approximate Earrings Size: L x W (17.78 mm x 8.13 mm)
Approximate Earrings Gross Weight: 3.10 Gram
Main Gemstone: Ethiopian Opal
Main Stone Cut: Pear Cut
Main Gemstone Color: White (Multi Fire Color)
Main Gemstone Quantity: 2
Approximate Main Gemstone Carat Weight: 3.24 carat
Approximate Stone Size: 8 x 10 mm
Side Gemstone: Chrome Diopside
Side Stone Cut: Round Cut
Side Stone Color: Green
Side Stone Quantity: 2
Approximate Side Stone Carat Weight: 0.30 carat
Approximate Side Stone Size: 3 mm
Metal: 925 Sterling Silver
Plating: White Rhodium, 0.5 Micron Rose Gold & Yellow Gold
Approximate Metal Weight: 2.39 gram
Back Finding: Push Back
Jewelry Type: Earrings
Care & Guidelines to keep your jewelry intact & glistening
Jewelry is designed to last for many years to come but all precious jewelry will naturally tarnish and look dull if proper care have not been taken. Always protect your jewellery from knocks, scratches, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold to minimize these effects.
• Remove jewelry when showering or bathing. This is particularly important when on the beach, in the sea and in chlorinated water.
• Avoid wearing jewelry when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
• Never expose jewelry to household cleaning products, especially bleach and highly reactive solutions.
• Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray on the gemstones or pearls as it jeopardises the integrity of the material.
• Remove jewellery when applying make-up, creams to avoid the residue getting into the texture or gemstone setting.Any residue dulls the shine of your ring.
• Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.