Canary Zircon and White Topaz Silver Drop Stud Earrings
Approximate Earrings Size: L x W (15 mm x 5 mm)
Approximate Earrings Gross Weight: 2.08 Gram
Main Gemstone: Canary Zircon
Main Stone Cut: Round Cut
Main Gemstone Color: Yellow
Main Gemstone Quantity: 2
Approximate Gemstone Carat Weight: 1.63 carat
Approximate Stone Size: 5 mm
Accent Gemstone: White Topaz
Accent Stone Cut: Round Cut
Accent Color: White
Accent Stone Quantity: 10
Approximate Accents Carat Weight: 0.15 carat
Approximate Accents Size: 1.5 mm
Metal: 925 Sterling Silver
Plating: White Rhodium, 0.5 Micron Rose Gold & Yellow Gold
Approximate Metal Weight: 1.72 gram
Back Finding: Push Back
Jewelry Type: Earrings
Canary Zircon The crystal structure of zircon is tetragonal crystal system. The natural color of zircon varies between colorless, yellow-golden, red, brown, and green. Colorless specimens that show gem quality are a popular substitute for diamond; these specimens are also known as “Matura Diamond”. It is not to be confused with canary zirconia. In the middle ages, canary zircons were believed to induce sleep, as well as promote honor and wisdom. Canary zircon was believed to bring prosperity to its owner and drive away plagues and evil spirits.
White Topaz is also known to boost ones mental ability and capacity by improving memory and thinking ability. White Topaz, just like Blue Topaz, also has the ability to help those suffering from long-term depression by healing their wounds and scars from the inside.
Care & Guidelines to keep your jewelry intact & glistening
Jewelry is designed to last for many years to come but all precious jewelry will naturally tarnish and look dull if proper care have not been taken. Always protect your jewellery from knocks, scratches, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold to minimize these effects.
• Remove jewelry when showering or bathing. This is particularly important when on the beach, in the sea and in chlorinated water.
• Avoid wearing jewelry when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
• Never expose jewelry to household cleaning products, especially bleach and highly reactive solutions.
• Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray on the gemstones or pearls as it jeopardises the integrity of the material.
• Remove jewellery when applying make-up, creams to avoid the residue getting into the texture or gemstone setting.Any residue dulls the shine of your ring.
• Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.