Available Size: US 7, 8 & 9 (Other sizes made to order)
Approximate Ring Weight: 4.51 Gram (Varies with Size & Plating)
Main Gemstone: Black Onyx
Main Stone Cut: Oval Cut
Main Gemstone Color: Black
Main Gemstone Quantity: 1
Approximate Main Gemstone Carat Weight: 1.97 carat
Approximate Stone Size: 7 x 9 mm
Accent Gemstone: White Zircon
Accent Stone Cut: Round Cut
Accent Color: White
Accent Stone Quantity: 12
Approximate Accents Carat Weight: 0.25 carat
Approximate Accent Size: 1.5 mm
Metal: 925 Sterling Silver
Plating: Silver, 0.5 Micron Rose Gold & Yellow Gold
Approximate Metal Weight: 4.07 gram
Style: Solitaire with Accents
Jewelry Type: Women's Rings
Onyx is a gemstone whose description can have several connotations. Its most accepted gemstone definition describes a solid black Chalcedony, or a banded or layered black and white Chalcedony. In its solid black form, Onyx is the most traditional black gemstone.
White Zircon is a highly transparent, colourless, semi-precious gemstone of the Nesosilicates mineral family. In vedic astrology, it exists as a substitute (upratna) of precious diamond and is worn to bring improvement in wearer's creative abilities, financial position, health and matrimonial relationship.
Care & Guidelines to keep your jewelry intact & glistening
Jewelry is designed to last for many years to come but all precious jewelry will naturally tarnish and look dull if proper care have not been taken. Always protect your jewellery from knocks, scratches, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold to minimize these effects.
• Remove jewelry when showering or bathing. This is particularly important when on the beach, in the sea and in chlorinated water.
• Avoid wearing jewelry when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
• Never expose jewelry to household cleaning products, especially bleach and highly reactive solutions.
• Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray on the gemstones or pearls as it jeopardises the integrity of the material.
• Remove jewellery when applying make-up, creams to avoid the residue getting into the texture or gemstone setting.Any residue dulls the shine of your ring.
• Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.