Approximate Necklace Weight: 13.63 Gram (Varies as per Length)
Metal: 925 Sterling Silver
Plating: 0.5 Micron Yellow Gold
Approximate Metal Weight: 1.45 Gram
Closure: Lobster Claw 8 MM
Jewelry Type: Long Necklace (Can be styled as bracelet, anklet)
Aquamarine is a stone of courage. Its calming energies reduce stress and quiet the mind. Aquamarine has an affinity with sensitive people. It can invoke tolerance of others and overcomes judgmentalism, giving support to those overwhelmed by responsibility.
Iolite stone is good for conditions of the liver and promotes detoxification by reducing fatty deposits in the body. Additionally, iolite is excellent for regulating digestion. The healing properties of iolite are quite varied and expand to include the strengthening of nerves and a higher pain threshold.
Care & Guidelines to keep your jewelry intact & glistening
Jewelry is designed to last for many years to come but all precious jewelry will naturally tarnish and look dull if proper care have not been taken. Always protect your jewellery from knocks, scratches, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold to minimize these effects.
• Remove jewelry when showering or bathing. This is particularly important when on the beach, in the sea and in chlorinated water.
• Avoid wearing jewelry when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
• Never expose jewelry to household cleaning products, especially bleach and highly reactive solutions.
• Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray on the gemstones or pearls as it jeopardises the integrity of the material.
• Remove jewellery when applying make-up, creams to avoid the residue getting into the texture or gemstone setting.Any residue dulls the shine of your ring.
• Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.