Available Size: US 7, 8 & 9 (Other sizes made to order)
Approximate Ring Weight: 3.05 Gram (Varies with Size & Plating)
Main Gemstone: Amazonite
Main Stone Cut: Cabochon Round
Main Gemstone Color: Green
Main Gemstone Quantity: 1
Approximate Main Gemstone Carat Weight: 0.94 carat
Approximate Stone Size: 6 mm
Accent Gemstone: White Topaz
Accent Stone Cut: Round Cut
Accent Color: White
Accent Stone Quantity: 4
Approximate Accents Carat Weight: 0.04 carat
Approximate Accent Size: 1.3 mm
Metal: 925 Sterling Silver
Plating: White Rhodium, 1 Micron Rose Gold & Yellow Gold
Approximate Metal Weight: 2.86 gram
Style: Solitaire with Accents
Jewelry Type: Women's Rings
Amazonite is a transparent to opaque gemstone with a pretty green tone. It is also described as green variety of the mineral known as “Microcline Feldspar”. Amazonite was named after the Amazon River located in South America. Amazonite is used to treat fatigue, trauma or anything else that may take energy away from a person. Amazonite is said to help problems with the thyroid glands and also aids in treating alcoholism. It has a gentle healing quality that is useful to nearly everyone in a general manner.
White Topaz is also known to boost ones mental ability and capacity by improving memory and thinking ability. White Topaz, just like Blue Topaz, also has the ability to help those suffering from long-term depression by healing their wounds and scars from the inside.
Care & Guidelines to keep your jewelry intact & glistening
Jewelry is designed to last for many years to come but all precious jewelry will naturally tarnish and look dull if proper care have not been taken. Always protect your jewellery from knocks, scratches, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold to minimize these effects.
• Remove jewelry when showering or bathing. This is particularly important when on the beach, in the sea and in chlorinated water.
• Avoid wearing jewelry when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
• Never expose jewelry to household cleaning products, especially bleach and highly reactive solutions.
• Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray on the gemstones or pearls as it jeopardises the integrity of the material.
• Remove jewellery when applying make-up, creams to avoid the residue getting into the texture or gemstone setting.Any residue dulls the shine of your ring.
• Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.