Tourmaline is considered to be the 8th Anniversary gemstone. It is categorized as a semi-precious stone. It comes in various shades and hues; the most common among them is the multi-coloured tourmaline. As the name suggests, it is a stone that has two or more different colours and are sometimes referred to as either 'rainbow tourmaline' or even bi-coloured tourmaline.
Multi-coloured tourmaline is said to strengthen weak souls and bring about self confidence in them. It helps release tension and anxiety and increases one's level of tolerance. It guards the nervous system and improves the immune system. It also enhances hand and eye coordination and flexibility of the spinal cord and brings compassion, love and energy in any relationship.
Care & Guidelines to keep your jewelry intact & glistening
Jewelry is designed to last for many years to come but all precious jewelry will naturally tarnish and look dull if proper care have not been taken. Always protect your jewellery from knocks, scratches, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold to minimize these effects.
• Remove jewelry when showering or bathing. This is particularly important when on the beach, in the sea and in chlorinated water.
• Avoid wearing jewelry when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
• Never expose jewelry to household cleaning products, especially bleach and highly reactive solutions.
• Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray on the gemstones or pearls as it jeopardises the integrity of the material.
• Remove jewellery when applying make-up, creams to avoid the residue getting into the texture or gemstone setting.Any residue dulls the shine of your ring.
• Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.