Hypersthene is also called "Velvet Labradorite." It has an extremely deep golden, sometimes coppery silver shine that is almost holographic. Hypersthene is extremely gorgeous and very sought out for this reflective velvet-like appearance. The energy is definitely velvety with its calming, soothing vibration - almost like a cocoon of protection.
Hypersthene is an amazing stone for people who are recovering from illnesses, diseases or mental disorders. It is known as the "stone of rest" which will help revive the user from states of extreme exhaustion. This stone, much like Smoky Quartz will utilize a cloak of energy or invisibility field to allow for rest and recuperation. Hypersthene is a great stone for sleep disorders, enhancing deeper and more meaningful sleep states.
Care & Guidelines to keep your jewelry intact & glistening
Jewelry is designed to last for many years to come but all precious jewelry will naturally tarnish and look dull if proper care have not been taken. Always protect your jewellery from knocks, scratches, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold to minimize these effects.
• Remove jewelry when showering or bathing. This is particularly important when on the beach, in the sea and in chlorinated water.
• Avoid wearing jewelry when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
• Never expose jewelry to household cleaning products, especially bleach and highly reactive solutions.
• Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray on the gemstones or pearls as it jeopardises the integrity of the material.
• Remove jewellery when applying make-up, creams to avoid the residue getting into the texture or gemstone setting.Any residue dulls the shine of your ring.
• Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.