Garnet, January’s birthstone, is one of the most diverse gemstones, as it comes in an extraordinary range of colors. The garnet birthstone is mined around the world and symbolizes happiness, wealth, and health.
Garnet is called the stone of determination and vigor. It also represents a positive mind, brimming passion, heat, light, and connection. Almandine Garnet, one of the most distinguished kinds of this gemstone, means power and resolution. This stone is usually seen with red and brown colors.
Garnet is a prominent invigorating and renewing stone. It has an incredible cleansing and energizing effect on all the Chakras within the body. Also, it restores, clears, and stabilizes vigor, bringing peace and happiness once and for all. At the same time, Garnet promotes admiration and loyalty. It possesses masterful therapeutic effects on an individual's mind, body, spirit, and emotional well-being. It also resolves issues of sex and feelings.
Care & Guidelines to keep your jewelry intact & glistening
Jewelry is designed to last for many years to come but all precious jewelry will naturally tarnish and look dull if proper care have not been taken. Always protect your jewellery from knocks, scratches, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold to minimize these effects.
• Remove jewelry when showering or bathing. This is particularly important when on the beach, in the sea and in chlorinated water.
• Avoid wearing jewelry when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
• Never expose jewelry to household cleaning products, especially bleach and highly reactive solutions.
• Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray on the gemstones or pearls as it jeopardises the integrity of the material.
• Remove jewellery when applying make-up, creams to avoid the residue getting into the texture or gemstone setting.Any residue dulls the shine of your ring.
• Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.