Available Size: US 7, 8 & 9(Other sizes made to order)
Approximate Ring Weight: 3.43 Gram (Varies with Size & Plating)
Main Gemstone: Chrome Diopside
Main Stone Cut: Oval Cut
Main Gemstone Color: Green
Main Gemstone Quantity: 1
Approximate Main Gemstone Carat Weight: 0.83 carat
Approximate Stone Size: 5 x 7 mm
Accent Gemstone: Zircon
Accent Stone Cut: Round Cut
Accent Color: White
Accent Stone Quantity: 16
Approximate Accents Size: 1.3 mm
Approximate Accents Carat Weight: 0.25 carat
Metal: 925 Sterling Silver
Plating: White Rhodium, 1 Micron Rose Gold & Yellow Gold
Approximate Metal Weight: 3.22 gram
Style: Solitaire with Accents
Jewelry Type: Women's Rings
Chrome diopside has long been used to boost creative vision and awareness. This green gemstone is also thought to be able to improve intellect and encourages the desire of one to learn. According to metaphysical beliefs, chrome diopside is used to help alleviate aggression or stubbornness while in turn enhancing love and commitment. Green diopside is said to be connected to the heart chakra.
Zircon Crystal is a very popular and bright gemstone used for its spiritual and physical healing properties. It represents happiness, prosperity, chastity, positive energy, honor, purity, and spiritual protection. It is associated with all the chakras and can combine their strengths by aligning them.
Care & Guidelines to keep your jewelry intact & glistening
Jewelry is designed to last for many years to come but all precious jewelry will naturally tarnish and look dull if proper care have not been taken. Always protect your jewellery from knocks, scratches, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold to minimize these effects.
• Remove jewelry when showering or bathing. This is particularly important when on the beach, in the sea and in chlorinated water.
• Avoid wearing jewelry when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
• Never expose jewelry to household cleaning products, especially bleach and highly reactive solutions.
• Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray on the gemstones or pearls as it jeopardises the integrity of the material.
• Remove jewellery when applying make-up, creams to avoid the residue getting into the texture or gemstone setting.Any residue dulls the shine of your ring.
• Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.