Plating: Silver, 0.5 Micron Rose Gold & Yellow Gold
Approximate Metal Weight: 3.04 gram
Jewelry Type: Pendant
Red Onyx is related to your Root Chakra. It has the healing meanings that are inherent to any colour of Onyx. Onyx is strength-giving, providing support in difficult or confusing times, as well as during times of enormous mental or physical stress. Red onyx promotes good strength. Red onyx soothes stress and nervousness. Red onyx also increases physical strength. Red onyx is also known for protection
Colorless zircon is known for its brilliance and flashes of multicolored light, called fire. These zircon properties are close enough to the properties of diamond to account for centuries of confusion between the two gems. Zircon occurs in an array of colors.
Care & Guidelines to keep your jewelry intact & glistening
Jewelry is designed to last for many years to come but all precious jewelry will naturally tarnish and look dull if proper care have not been taken. Always protect your jewellery from knocks, scratches, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold to minimize these effects.
• Remove jewelry when showering or bathing. This is particularly important when on the beach, in the sea and in chlorinated water.
• Avoid wearing jewelry when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
• Never expose jewelry to household cleaning products, especially bleach and highly reactive solutions.
• Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray on the gemstones or pearls as it jeopardises the integrity of the material.
• Remove jewellery when applying make-up, creams to avoid the residue getting into the texture or gemstone setting.Any residue dulls the shine of your ring.
• Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.