Plating: Silver, 0.5 Micron Rose Gold & Yellow Gold
Approximate Metal Weight: 3.75 gram
Jewelry Type: Pendant
Ethiopian Opal is a new variety of opal discovered in Wollo province of Ethiopia. It is highly valued for its vibrant body hues, bold color flashes and patterns. These opals are superior in terms of quality but are relatively cheaper than the other popular origin varieties such as Australian Opals. Opal has always been associated with love and passion, as well as desire and eroticism. It is a seductive stone that intensifies emotional states and releases inhibitions. It can also act as an emotional stabilizer. Wearing an opal is said to bring about loyalty and faithfulness.
Care & Guidelines to keep your jewelry intact & glistening
Jewelry is designed to last for many years to come but all precious jewelry will naturally tarnish and look dull if proper care have not been taken. Always protect your jewellery from knocks, scratches, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold to minimize these effects.
• Remove jewelry when showering or bathing. This is particularly important when on the beach, in the sea and in chlorinated water.
• Avoid wearing jewelry when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
• Never expose jewelry to household cleaning products, especially bleach and highly reactive solutions.
• Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray on the gemstones or pearls as it jeopardises the integrity of the material.
• Remove jewellery when applying make-up, creams to avoid the residue getting into the texture or gemstone setting.Any residue dulls the shine of your ring.
• Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.