Black Onyx and Zircon Silver Pendant Necklace (Made to Order)
Approximate Pendant Size: L x W (16 mm x 7 mm)
Approximate Chain Length: 50 Centimeters
Approximate Pendant Gross Weight: 3.16 Gram
Gemstone: Black Onyx
Gemstone Cut: Heart Cut
Gemstone Color: Black
Setting: Prong Setting
Gemstone Quantity: 1
Approximate Gemstone Carat Weight: 0.60 carat
Approximate Gemstone Size: 6 mm
Side Gemstone: White Zircon
Side Stone Cut: Round Cut
Side Stone Color: White
Setting: Prong Setting
Side Stone Quantity: 2
Approximate Side Stone Carat Weight: 0.03 carat
Approximate Side Stone Size: 1.3mm
Metal: 925 Sterling Silver
Plating: White Rhodium & 0.5 Micron Rose Gold, Yellow Gold
Approximate Metal Weight: 3.03 gram
Jewelry Type: Pendant with Chain
Black onyx crystals can be used for grounding, protection, and self-control, and as a shield against negative energy. It also enhances discipline, allowing more ease in following through on goals and completing tasks.
Onyx is a gemstone whose description can have several connotations. Its most accepted gemstone definition describes a solid black Chalcedony, or a banded or layered black and white Chalcedony. In its solid black form, Onyx is the most traditional black gemstone.
Zircon Crystal is a very popular and bright gemstone used for its spiritual and physical healing properties. It represents happiness, prosperity, chastity, positive energy, honor, purity, and spiritual protection. It is associated with all the chakras and can combine their strengths by aligning them.
This is a made to order product and will take 5 - 7 working days in making.
Care & Guidelines to keep your jewelry intact & glistening
Jewelry is designed to last for many years to come but all precious jewelry will naturally tarnish and look dull if proper care have not been taken. Always protect your jewellery from knocks, scratches, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold to minimize these effects.
• Remove jewelry when showering or bathing. This is particularly important when on the beach, in the sea and in chlorinated water.
• Avoid wearing jewelry when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
• Never expose jewelry to household cleaning products, especially bleach and highly reactive solutions.
• Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray on the gemstones or pearls as it jeopardises the integrity of the material.
• Remove jewellery when applying make-up, creams to avoid the residue getting into the texture or gemstone setting.Any residue dulls the shine of your ring.
• Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.