Necklace Length: (Including Silver Chain and Clasp)
Gemstone: Ethiopian Opal
Gemstone Cut: Smooth Rondelle
Gemstone Color: White (Multi Fire)
Approximate Gemstone Size: 3 - 4.5 mm
Approximate Necklace Weight: 9.13 Gram (Varies as per Length)
Metal: 925 Sterling Silver
Plating: White Rhodium
Approximate Metal Weight: 1.34 Gram
Closure: Lobster Claw 8 MM
Jewelry Type: Necklace
Opals that has been crafted into an intricate and sophisticated necklace with one of the best qualities of Ethiopian Opal. The excellent quality of these opal beads boasts perfect craftsmanship and absolute flawlessness. This is a piece that every fashionable woman must have in her jewelry collection. Opal enhances cosmic consciousness and induces psychic and mystical visions. It stimulates originality and creativity. Helps to release anger and claim self-worth, aiding in accessing and expressing one's true self. Opal strengthens memory.
Care & Guidelines to keep your jewelry intact & glistening
Jewelry is designed to last for many years to come but all precious jewelry will naturally tarnish and look dull if proper care have not been taken. Always protect your jewellery from knocks, scratches, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold to minimize these effects.
• Remove jewelry when showering or bathing. This is particularly important when on the beach, in the sea and in chlorinated water.
• Avoid wearing jewelry when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
• Never expose jewelry to household cleaning products, especially bleach and highly reactive solutions.
• Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray on the gemstones or pearls as it jeopardises the integrity of the material.
• Remove jewellery when applying make-up, creams to avoid the residue getting into the texture or gemstone setting.Any residue dulls the shine of your ring.
• Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.