Rainbow Moonstone and White Zircon Silver Dangle Earrings
Approximate Earrings Size: L x W (28 mm x 10.5 mm)
Approximate Earrings Gross Weight: 3.98 Gram
Main Gemstone: Rainbow Moonstone
Main Stone Cut: Pear Cut
Main Gemstone Color: White
Main Gemstone Quantity: 2
Approximate Main Gemstone Carat Weight: 1.30 carat
Approximate Stone Size: 5 x 7 mm
Accent Gemstone: White Zircon
Accent Stone Cut: Round Cut
Accent Color: White
Accent Stone Quantity: 18
Approximate Accents Carat Weight: 0.27 carat
Approximate Accents Size: 1.3 mm
Metal: 925 Sterling Silver
Plating: White Rhodium, 0.5 Micron Rose Gold & Yellow Gold
Approximate Metal Weight: 3.66 gram
Back Finding: Lever Back
Jewelry Type: Earrings
Moonstone is a stone of inner growth and strength. It is thought to bring balance, harmony and hope while enhancing creativity, compassion, endurance and inner confidence. Rainbow moonstone is believed to help strengthen intuition and psychic perception, especially offering us visions of things that aren't immediately obvious. It soothes emotional instability providing calmness. Rainbow Moonstone helps us to remember our true nature. In general, Moonstone is associated with the Moon and thus is a wonderfully helpful stone for women.
Care & Guidelines to keep your jewelry intact & glistening
Jewelry is designed to last for many years to come but all precious jewelry will naturally tarnish and look dull if proper care have not been taken. Always protect your jewellery from knocks, scratches, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold to minimize these effects.
• Remove jewelry when showering or bathing. This is particularly important when on the beach, in the sea and in chlorinated water.
• Avoid wearing jewelry when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
• Never expose jewelry to household cleaning products, especially bleach and highly reactive solutions.
• Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray on the gemstones or pearls as it jeopardises the integrity of the material.
• Remove jewellery when applying make-up, creams to avoid the residue getting into the texture or gemstone setting.Any residue dulls the shine of your ring.
• Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.