Plating: White Rhodium, 0.5 Micron Rose Gold & Yellow Gold
Approximate Metal Weight: 1.66 gram
Back Finding: Push Back
Jewelry Type: Earrings
Ethiopian Opal is a stupendous gemstone for bringing spiritual Light into the aura. It opens up the mind to new hope and wishes. It stimulates originality and creativity. Helps to release anger and claim self worth, aiding in accessing and expressing one's true self. One of the reasons why you should buy the opal gem is because it assists you to communicate better. It not only boosts your psychic communication but the normal communication as well. If you want to meditate, you need to get the crystal.
They will allow you to make connections with beings of light. The gemstone is also used as a barrier against any kind of negativity. If you are trying to achieve something but you think there is a blockage, then you need to get an opal. The stone works by discovering if there are any kinds of blockages. Also just gazing at the stones before you meditate will help with inner explorations. Such inner explorations will help in your psychic communication.
Care & Guidelines to keep your jewelry intact & glistening
Jewelry is designed to last for many years to come but all precious jewelry will naturally tarnish and look dull if proper care have not been taken. Always protect your jewellery from knocks, scratches, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold to minimize these effects.
• Remove jewelry when showering or bathing. This is particularly important when on the beach, in the sea and in chlorinated water.
• Avoid wearing jewelry when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
• Never expose jewelry to household cleaning products, especially bleach and highly reactive solutions.
• Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray on the gemstones or pearls as it jeopardises the integrity of the material.
• Remove jewellery when applying make-up, creams to avoid the residue getting into the texture or gemstone setting.Any residue dulls the shine of your ring.
• Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.