Chrome Diopside and White Topaz Silver Dangle Earrings
Approximate Earrings Size: L x W (27.43 mm x 8.64 mm)
Approximate Earrings Gross Weight: 4.18 Gram
Main Gemstone: Chrome Diopside
Main Stone Cut: Oval Cut
Main Gemstone Color: Green
Main Gemstone Quantity: 2
Approximate Main Gemstone Carat Weight: 2.80 carat
Approximate Main Stone Size: 6 x 8 mm
Accent Gemstone: White Topaz
Accent Stone Cut: Round Cut
Accent Color: White
Accent Stone Quantity: 40
Approximate Accents Carat Weight: 0.45 carat
Approximate Accents Size: 1.3 mm
Metal: 925 Sterling Silver
Plating: White Rhodium, 0.5 Micron Rose Gold & Yellow Gold
Approximate Metal Weight: 3.53 gram
Back Finding: Lever Back
Jewelry Type: Earrings
Chrome diopside is a chromium-rich, green colored gem variety of the Diopside mineral. It is known for its internal clarity and intense glow which is rarely found in green gems. Despite its unmatchable beauty, this gemstone is quite affordable which makes it an easy jewelry piece to own.
Chrome diopside has long been used to boost creative vision and awareness. This green gemstone is also thought to be able to improve intellect and encourages the desire of one to learn. According to metaphysical beliefs, chrome diopside is used to help alleviate aggression or stubbornness while in turn enhancing love and commitment. Green diopside is said to be connected to the heart chakra.
White Topaz is a fourth choice for a Jyotish Venus gemstone. White topaz, a transparent semiprecious stone, has often been mistaken for a diamond because of the similarities in clarity between the two stones and because both gems are hard, although topaz stones are not quite as durable as diamonds.
Care & Guidelines to keep your jewelry intact & glistening
Jewelry is designed to last for many years to come but all precious jewelry will naturally tarnish and look dull if proper care have not been taken. Always protect your jewellery from knocks, scratches, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold to minimize these effects.
• Remove jewelry when showering or bathing. This is particularly important when on the beach, in the sea and in chlorinated water.
• Avoid wearing jewelry when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
• Never expose jewelry to household cleaning products, especially bleach and highly reactive solutions.
• Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray on the gemstones or pearls as it jeopardises the integrity of the material.
• Remove jewellery when applying make-up, creams to avoid the residue getting into the texture or gemstone setting.Any residue dulls the shine of your ring.
• Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.