Brown Zircon and White Zircon Silver Stud Earrings
Approximate Earrings Size: L x W (10.5 mm x 8.5 mm)
Approximate Earrings Gross Weight: 3.07 Gram
Main Gemstone: Brown Zircon
Main Stone Cut: Oval Cut
Main Gemstone Color: Brown
Main Gemstone Quantity: 2
Approximate Main Gemstone Carat Weight: 2.38 carat
Approximate Stone Size: 5 x 7 mm
Accent Gemstone: White Zircon
Accent Stone Cut: Round Cut
Accent Color: White
Accent Stone Quantity: 8
Approximate Accents Carat Weight: 0.16 carat
Approximate Accents Size: 1.5 mm
Metal: 925 Sterling Silver
Plating: White Rhodium, 0.5 Micron Rose Gold & Yellow Gold
Approximate Metal Weight: 2.56 gram
Back Finding: Push Back
Jewelry Type: Earrings
Zircon is a beautiful, natural gemstone with a high refractive index and strong dispersion, a gemological way of saying well-cut zircon is actively brilliant and full of fire! What's more, it is available in a broad color range - yellow, brown, orange, red, violet, green, blue, and colorless.
Zircon Crystal is a very popular and bright gemstone used for its spiritual and physical healing properties. It represents happiness, prosperity, chastity, positive energy, honor, purity, and spiritual protection. It is associated with all the chakras and can combine their strengths by aligning them.
Care & Guidelines to keep your jewelry intact & glistening
Jewelry is designed to last for many years to come but all precious jewelry will naturally tarnish and look dull if proper care have not been taken. Always protect your jewellery from knocks, scratches, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold to minimize these effects.
• Remove jewelry when showering or bathing. This is particularly important when on the beach, in the sea and in chlorinated water.
• Avoid wearing jewelry when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
• Never expose jewelry to household cleaning products, especially bleach and highly reactive solutions.
• Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray on the gemstones or pearls as it jeopardises the integrity of the material.
• Remove jewellery when applying make-up, creams to avoid the residue getting into the texture or gemstone setting.Any residue dulls the shine of your ring.
• Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.